Sun Studio's Memphis 2005

Sun Studio's Memphis 2005
Carol - Sun Studio Memphis 2005

Monday 15 October 2012

"HERE"......For Carol.


 
“HERE”
“You’re amazing” they all kept saying to me
Well if that’s true then why isn’t she here?
 
She was the one who was amazing, so brave and strong
So how can it be that she’s no longer here?
 
It was July 2009 when our world came crashing down
And then so quickly she was taken from here
 
We knew from the start there was no way to win
But I still can’t believe that she’s gone from here
 
She went through so much, and it was heartbreaking to watch
It took her away from us, so now she’s not here
 
She was an inspiration to us all, fighting so hard everyday
But in the end she was just too tired to stay here
 
There was always that smile, that beautiful unforgettable smile
And my heart was broken when that smile went from here
 
I lost my heart, my soul, my love, my best friend
I lost it all the day she left us here
 
 
 For my beautiful lady - I love you Carol xx 
- by Mike - 15th October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment